Anonymous asked: "button mash Mpreg plz?"
Who keeps sending these? O_o
Maybe this might help.
Reblog or your mom will die in 928 seconds.
I love my mom.
I am risking nothing
I AM SORRY FOLLOWERS, I LOVE MY MOMMY
Will not risk.
sorry followers :(
omg im so glad to se so many people love their mummy
Why’re you being mean to my mum?
Nope. Googled it. 15 minuets. Nope. Not taking any chances
This has 1.2 million reblogs …
Ps not riskin it
Ffs I hate this post
petition to change the pride flag to pastel colors because that shit is easier on the eyes
✞☯follow for more soft homo☯✞
never in my time on this site have i actually spit my drink. I’m glad soft homo was the comment to do it.
Here is the #1 reason why you don’t get any asks: You alleged “ask blog” isn’t an askblog. Simply having the word “ask” in your URL doesn’t make it an ask blog.
Your blog is clogged with completely irrelevant mod/ personal posts and reblogs that have nothing to do with your character(s)/ story, so get rid of them. Start posting drawings (or whatever you medium of choice is) and let your friends and extern followers over at DeviantArt, Twitter, Facebook or whatever you use know that you started this blog.
Do ask memes, art challenges and what not, these things are all over the internet. Heck, for some time you might have to use “dirty” methods like drawing other folks’ OCs or send yourself some asks on anon. Look at how successful blogs get run. Actually put relevant posts on your blog.
From nothing comes nothing.
This is why I hate when a good concept for an ask blog is taken by people who reblog useless crap. I see a good ask blog name and I like it, when I look at it BAM “reblog if you have blue eyes” “anyone know a good way to watch the new doctor who episode?” “Why isn’t anybody asking anything?! I have teh beeest ask blog! waaaaah!” If you do any of the these on your “Ask blog” THIS is why I will not follow you, why I will never ask you, and why you have a waste of space in your url that COULD’VE had potential to be great ask blog. You don’t even have the right to cry or complain when you don’t get followers/asks when all you do reblog stuff irrelevant to the ask blog when there’s a thing you can make called a “mod blog” that you can do whatever you want on.
you’re already off to a terrible start
Police shoot teenage special-needs girl within 20 seconds of arriving to ‘help’
On June 3rd, 2014, the Serrano family was having difficulty with a young female family member who suffers from a mental illness and depression. Yanira Serrano-Garcia, 18, had apparently gone off of her medication and became agitated and hard to control.
“[Yanira] wanted to be normal. She wanted to stop taking her medication, and I get it. Sometimes when my feet hurt I just want to be normal. I don’t want to take pills. I get her…all we want is justice,” said a friend of Yanira’s during a community march.
“Sadly, they mistook her for something she didn’t do, and a cop decided to get his gun out when he could have gotten out his taser, his pepper spray,” she said.
“She has special needs and we just want answers,” said Yanira’s brother, Tiny Serrano. “Who are we supposed to call now when we need help when who is supposed to help us is killing our kids?”
I feel like I reblog this kind of stuff every single day… Same story, different names. And police always use the same fucking excuses because they’re trained in how to loophole the law.
girl with butter knife in public vs. trained police officer
pictured: wingull harassing youth. we must stop the wingull horde before it is too late.
look at them theyre probably being mean to someone
"College as explained to me in high school" vs. "College as experienced firsthand"
- In high school they told us: There will be no grades in a class except the midterm and the final, so you have to study hard because failing one test means you fail the class.
- Once I was in college a professor said: Hey, you guys are working really hard on your third paper, so I'm just going to cancel the final and give everyone a hundred on it.
- In high school they told us: In college, class always begins exactly at the scheduled start time. If your class is at 9 AM and you get there at 9:01, the doors will be locked and you'll be out of luck, especially if it's the day of the midterm or final, because then you get a zero.
- Once I was in college a professor said: Does anyone mind if I start class at 3:35 instead of 3:30? These elevators are really slow and I want to have time for a cigarette before I teach for 90 minutes.
- In high school they told us: Every class you miss drops you a full letter grade in college courses.
- Once I was in college almost every professor said: You can miss three classes without a penalty, and a few more if you have a Doctor's note. Sorry to be a hardass, but you automatically fail if you miss more than ten days of class.
- In high school they told us: If you do have papers, your professors just lecture and put the assignments on the syllabus. You're completely responsible for remembering the deadlines, they won't remind you. All your professors will do is lecture and the rest is up to you.
- Once I was in college a professor said: Okay, so your next paper is in two weeks! I'll keep reminding you in the interim, but I just want to make sure you have enough time to do it! Let's run through the structure I want to see real quick, and if you have any questions, feel free to email me or come to my office hours!
- In high school they told us: You have to use MLA formatting and if you make any mistakes in your citations, it'll be considered plagiarism. You'll be expelled and probably sued.
- Once I was in college almost every professor said: Please do not use MLA, it is awful, we use either APA or Chicago here because we are not 14 years old.
- In high school they told me: There is no excuse for an absence. NONE.
- In college I called a professor and said: I'm really, really, really sorry but it's -18 before windchill and I have to walk two miles to get to class.
- The professor said: You stay inside and stay safe. Here's what we're reading today. I'll quiz you next week and if you can get a 90% I'll mark you present. I know you live off-campus, do you have food?
- In high school they told me: Your advisor is just for academia, not personal problems.
- In college my advisor called me: Are you okay? I haven't seen you in class in two weeks and I know you have depression. I can drop off your work if you'd like. Please call me and tell me how you're doing even if you can't get to class.
- In high school they told me: Don't argue. You think this is bad, wait til college.
- In college all but one of my professors said: You wanna argue, do it in a civil manner. We didn't get here today without 5000 years of healthy debate.
- In Addition:
- In high school they told me: You need to exceed all of your peers to get your teacher's attention and MAYBE they'll give you a good reference with a network.
- Most of my college teachers: Hey, you're fucking funny, I like you, you say intelligent things sometimes, and some dumb shit but you're here to learn and if you need a recommendation, come to me and I'll help out.
- High School: Forced the quiet kids to talk
- College: You're quiet... give me a good amount of thought in your papers and tests and your participation points will be counted.
- High School: Don't ask questions, just listen and do the readings and you'll be fine!
- College: ASK QUESTIONS YOU QUIET CRICKETS!!! Seriously, how in the hell am I supposed to know you understand me? I know you all don't get this shit, it's hard so ask questions!